Thursday 4 October 2012

Woyww




Yes I know it's Thursday, so I'm late but I always am. For everything. :)
This is what's on my work desk-
What a mess right!? It's normally try not to let it get this bad but it started to pile up after Saturday nights wedding card making and got steadily worse as the week has gone on.
It's tidy-ish now though I promise.........

This is an altered sheet of paper I'm working on, my new LOTV stamp I won from ebay a few days ago, (I was playing with my promarker colours now that I can see them all and I added some gloss to the wings and pompom bits but I actually really like this) and the last one is a Tilda stamp, one again I was playing with my colours. It's so nice to have them within reaching distance.

That's all from me today
Jelly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment