Sunday 26 August 2012

A fairytale with a heart

Ok so these aren't the best photos in the world but I'm still in leeds.
The festivals been good so far- the best bits being the comedy tent (alternative stage) and the fact that Mr Jelly can get me back stage every where but the main stage. Seeing "of monsters and men" play 2 feet in front of me was pretty cool..
 
This is my first use of my Prince Edwin stamp. I do love him.
 
 
I used a heart that I've had for years- its slightly padded.
Tilda and Edwin stamps coloured with promakers
Paper from first edition "spring feast" as well as some kraft card
I've used dovecraft glitter for the glass skipper and both crowns.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin' this week, your card is lovely. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jelly.. I wish you had a better picture of it..
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and romantic scene!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cute, love the scene you've created
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really cute card, love those papers and images! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete