Friday 24 August 2012

A gluey mess



 
 
Welcome from the Leeds Festival site! As previusly mentioned Mr Jelly is currently working on building the festival site so he got me a free ticket too! I'd like to say that I'm sluming it like the people who paid hundreds of pounds to get on site but the truth of the matter is that I'm sat in my nice dry caravan, having just had a shower, writing on Mr Jelly's laptop with full wireless internet access. So festival Glamping then. :)
While Mr jelly has been working over the last few days (and seeing as nothing was happening on site) I've been sat making cards. The above photo is what happens when you use Hobby crafts own brand silicon glue. That was the third squeeze of a brand new tube!
 
Anyway the below is my entry for the following two challenges-
woc- summer flowers
songbird challenges - Some where over the rainbow.
 


For these cards I used-
Tilda magnolia stamp
Promarkers
Woc flowers as well as some flowers from my old stash
Dovecraft glitter glue

1 comment:

  1. Cute card with all that flowers and colours :) Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challenge :)

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete