Wednesday 8 August 2012

Green

I'm enjoying this challenge thing. Normally when I'm feeling like this I struggle for inspiration. The challenges give me just enough to get me going.
This is another of my first use magnolia stamps and I love her.
I used Magnolias Tilda jester
Papers I had in my stash. A sticker that says smiles are the souls kisses.
Flowers and pearls from WOC.

I would like to enter this for the following-
clpchallenge
songbirdchallenges
craftsandmechallenges
ribbongirls

Ribbon girls are also having a gold give away to celebrate team GB's success in the Olympics- pop over and have a look!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us for the first ever Songbird challenge with this fab card! Love Tilda and I love your papers and embellishments! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at the first ever Songbird challenge.
    Pauline
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card so glad you joined us at Songbird Challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete