Tuesday 14 August 2012

Summer

Ok- I think I need help. How do you rotate pictures on Blogger? Also- how do you guys take such clean shots? Mine have so much background noise! Help!
This is my next challenge entry.


She's made with-
Tilda's summer fairy coloured with pro markers.
flowers and pearls from WOC
Papers from a classic victorian set (I can't remember the make- but I will find out if anyone cares)
Hobby craft unmounted "with love" stamp
Hobby craft wooden mount post mark stamp.
The inside has a few matching papers.

I would like to enter this in the following -
just magnolia- Pearls and swirls (my swirls are in my paper design- hope that counts?)
tildas town - Shabby Chic

Another point I need help with- how do you keep track of which challenges are on and when?

4 comments:

  1. really gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jelly! Thanks for joining us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Jelly!!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete