Sunday 5 August 2012

My first challenge

Mr fox is currently in Leeds setting up for the festival so Lucy and I drove down to see him on Friday night. While he was working yesterday morning I got out my new magnolia stamps and my papers and thought I'd have a go at making a challenge card. Here's my attempt.
I used- Magnolia's Wizard Tilda coloured with promarkers.
Ribbon from my stash
Papers that were free in the spring issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine
Handmade, torn paper flowers as per the tutorial on little birds crafts.

I would like to enter this card in the Live & Love crafts layout challenge and the just magnolia anything goes with handmade flower challenge.

(please ignore the rubbish caravan photos- I took them with my ipod just in case I damaged the card on the drive home)

3 comments:

  1. Hi What a fun card ! Love the super colours and the interpretation of Elizabeth's sketch ! Thank you for joining us in the August Challenge at Live & Love Crafts ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jelly,
    Really? This is the first card you've made for a challenge and you chose to take part in Live & Love Crafts' challenge? I'm honoured; thanks so much for joining us! Great take on the sketch and little wizard Tilda is so cute! Hope to see you again!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on our sketch
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs, Becky x

    I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete