Sunday 19 August 2012

Kraft card

The totally tilda craft challenge this month is to use Kraft card. I confess that I had no idea what that was. I googled it, thought- oh I don't have any of that and decided not to enter.
Then mr Jelly came home from Leeds and took me to the new range store which open near by on Friday. Their craft section was surprisingly large and I promptly bought some new items to play with. I also found some kraft card :)
The card below is nearly totally made from things I bought today.




I stamped Tilda directly onto the Kraft card and coloured her in using my promarkers. She's very dark but I kind of like her that way. I also used the Kraft card to mount some of my pretty papers. I love her!
I used-
Dove craft tea party bunting
First edition paper spring feast
Docrafts bows
Kraft card
Magnolia tilda
Promarkers

I would like to enter her in the following challenges-
Totally Tilda- #53 Use Kraft card
LHOSM - challenge #50 your favorite image

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is really pretty, beautiful colours and DP's. Also thanks so much for going that extra bit to enter our challenge over at Totally Tilda.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh she is lovely on the kraft card ! I just love your papers and button ! Super creation Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Lovely Hänglar Only and Sweet Magnolia
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, just seen you're from Hartlepool, me too!
    I'm currently sat on my lunch in a coffee room at the hospital, small world?
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete