Sunday 26 August 2012

Dual use

This is my entry for the Totally Tilda make a bookmark challenge. I love her. I'm a massive reader and I just happened to be reading Artemis Fowl when I made this (childish I know).


Having put a loop in the top of the ribbon I also discovered that she makes a good bottle tag! versatile! :)
For this bookmark I used-
Tilda magnolia stamp
Promarkers
Kraft card and some paper from my stash
papermania gold split pin, ribbon and stick on gems.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge-


3 comments:

  1. Sweet cute Tilda creation clever take on the chall theme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at tt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm your new follower from Rome! Excuse my terrible english!

    ReplyDelete